Branch of dentistry that deals with the smile makeover wherein a beautiful perfect smile can be designed in a very short span of time.
Most commonly used techniques are:-
- Dental crowns
- Porcelain veneers
- Tooth whitening
- Dental implants
Management of impacted teeth and related
- Dento alveolar surgery.
- Surgical management of cysts.
- Endodontic surgery- Apicectomy.
- Management of infections.
- Management of Dento facial trauma.
- Management of TMJ and related problems.
- Dental management of Medically compromised patients. (Diabetes mellitus, Hypertensive patients, Asthmatics, Epileptics, Cardiac patients)
Children's teeth are more prone to changes often. Exfoliating and erupting teeth, habits- thumb sucking, tongue thrusting, mouth breathing, nail biting and accident prone nature of children cause many dental problems which needs to be treated early.
Branch of dentistry that deals with the treatment of gum diseases. Gum gets infected and tends to bleed easily when scaling and polishing are not done regularly. The infection causes a bad odour in the mouth leading to bad breath (halitosis).
Cause of problem is bacteria. Once we remove the bacteria, problem settles down. Scaling is done and if needed gum curettage and in advance cases gum surgery may also be needed.
Orthodontics is the treatment performed to correct your bite and make your smile look wonderful, with the help of braces. Orthodontic treatment can improve your dental health and change your facial appearance for the better, and it can boost your self-esteem. It can provide you with the chance to participate in improving the way you look. Patients often feel more self-confident even before treatment is completed.
With the help of biomechanics (the relationship between the forces you apply to living tissue such as teeth and gums and how the tissue moves and changes )we use wires to apply a certain amount of force to bring about the desired amount of change.
A department of dentistry involving diagnosis, prevention and treatment of dental pulp (the nerves and blood vessels inside the tooth) Nothing is as good as a natural tooth! And sometimes your natural tooth may need root canal (endodontic) treatment for it to remain a healthy part of your mouth.
Root canal treatment(RCT) is also known as endodontic therapy. A root canal is a dental procedure in which a diseased or injured tooth is repaired by removing the damaged portion of the tooth, pulpal tissue (or nerve). In addition to nerve fibers, the pulpal tissue also contains arteries, veins, lymph vessels, and connective tissue and then sealing up the tooth to protect it from further injury. Root canals are often the most feared procedure by regular visitors to the dentist's office .
Under the skillful guidance of our specialized team of dentists root canal treatment is a painless and a fairly uncomplicated procedure unlike what most people fear.
Routine Dental Treatment Procedures
- Oral prophylaxis:-scaling (cleaning)
- Tooth color fillings and other aesthetic restorations
- Removable partial denture
- Complete denture
- Root canal treatment
- Crown and bridge procedures
- Preventive dental procedures
We adopt the most effective infection control practices at our clinic including:
- Use of gloves, masks, protective eyewear, disposable needles, syringes, gloves, wipes, suction tips, scalpel blades and employment of proper hand washing methods.
- Disinfection and sterilization measures by use of clinical disinfectants and using autoclave.
- Proper and hygienic waste disposal is carried out.